Saturday, July 14, 2018

WINNERS of the MEME competition

Hello everyone.

As you may know, I ran a competition with an audiobook edition of my
'the CULL - Bloodline' novel as the prize:

Your Amazon link for the audiobook & books

It was an easy competition; all you had to do was come up with either a meme or thought bubble text for a photo of my furry footwarmer.

We were inundated with entries.

After much head scratching, we chose 14 who should have received an email from me by now with instructions of how to download their prize.

(If you haven't and see your entry below, contact me immediately via my website). 
(If you have and haven't downloaded the audiobook yet, remember there's a time limit.)

Here are the winning entries:

from Jennifer:



from Angie:



from Bonnie:

(I actually grimaced when I read this! Worst nightmare EVER!)


from Bob:



from Elizabeth:

(scrappy - yeah! ...and the werewolf bit explains a lot)


from LaClau:
(who sent in the complete image! kudos!)



from Christy:

(Kata was Scottish and drank tea... usually mine when I wasn't looking)


from Cheryl:

(I'm sure that if Kata was still here, she would be writing this)


from Jeanine:

(I'm not THAT mean... I'd take her after finishing one page)




















from Paula:

(You have to be politically correct, so they say?)



















from Dianne:

(Ouch! Too close to home!)

from Ian:

(I confess, this one brought a tear to my eye.)




















from Judith:

(My secrets revealed!!!)




















and lastly

from Kim:




I thank you all for your entries, there were so many great ones.

Watch out for more competitions only for my newsletter friends soon.


Not a newsletter friend yet?

Visit my website and wait 5 seconds... 4...  3...



No comments: