Monday, March 19, 2012

New trailer

Finally, I've finished the new trailer for '2012'. It's shorter than the last one; a brief but enigmatic 25 seconds. But it gets the job done. I've used Windows Movie Maker for this, as I did for the 'Full Disclosure' trailer a few weeks ago.

I've started writing 'the CULL' today also. Penned the opening chapter; short, punchy, stormy - laying the way for the mayhem to come.

Thinking about doing a trailer for 'the CULL' already. I know it won't be out until the end of the year, if all goes well, but I'm on a roll now, and as they say, there's no time like the present.

Check out the new '2012' trailer here: http://bit.ly/yr3Dl3
Tell me what you think, please.

Eric @ www.ericjgates.com       go look at the new Home page on my web, also - it's been a busy week!

No comments: